June 23, 2013 11:22 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 40 Min
- Pie Crust doughcheck for recipe below
- Minced Meat or Soya Granules1/2 cup (I used Soya)
- Onion2 finely chopped
- Tomato2 finely chopped
- Garlic3 minced
- Chilli1 finely chopped
- Capsicum1 finely chopped
- Black Peper1/2 Teaspoon
- SaltTo Taste
- Mozeralla Cheese1 cup grated
- Oregano or Pizza Masalaas needed
- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
- Pie Crust recipe click here.
- Soak the soya for 1 minute and rinse well with water then squeeze to remove all its water. keep it aside.
- Heat oil add garlic, then fry the onion for a couple of minutes.Add tomato and cook for another couple of minutes, add soya and season it with salt pepper and chilli stir fry for another couple of minutes. Done, remove from heat.
- Roll out the dough using rolling pin and cut the dough into round shapes (size of your cupcake pan). Pre- heat oven and bake the pie crusts for 20 minutes, remove from oven and fill them with the mixture, add the grated cheese on top then season it with oregano. Bake it again for 8-10 minutes. Done.
Tags: black peper, Capsicum, Chilli, Garlic, Minced Meat or Soya Granules, Mozeralla Cheese, Onion, Oregano or Pizza Masala, Pie Crust dough, Salt, Tomato, Vegetable Oil
Categorised in: Appetizers, Categories, Pizza