October 11, 2017 5:39 pm
Portobello Mushroom with a touch of Afghan cooking. Easy and delicious recipe.
Here is how to make Portobello Mushroom Tasty Recipe and youtube Video.
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Canola Oil2 Tablespoons
- Onion1 Medium
- Tomatoes2 Medium
- Garlic1 Tablespoon
- Green Chili 1 Tablespoon
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Red Crushed ChiliTo Taste
- SaltTo Taste
- Slice the onions, tomatoes and Portobello Mushroom, and set aside.
- In a pot, fry garlic and chili with oil.
- Add onions and lightly brown.
- Add tomatoes and stir-fry a couple of minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, and crushed chili.
- Add mushroom and reduce the heat to low.
- Cover the pot and cook it for 10-15 minutes or until the mushroom is cooked( Stir in between to avoid burning/sticking).
Tags: canonla, Mushroom, Onions, portobello, Tomatoes
Categorised in: Appetizers, Categories, Veg Dishes