December 24, 2014 5:08 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 50 Min
- Red Potatoes1/2 kg
- Garlic, crushed1 Tablespoon
- Crushed Red Dry Pepper1/2 Teaspoon
- Oregano1 Teaspoon
- Garlic Powder1/2 Teaspoon
- SaltTo Taste
- Olive Oil1/4 cup
- Black pepper1/2 Teaspoon
- Cut the potatoes into 4 pieces.
- Add in garlic, garlic powder, chili, salt, oregano , black pepper and olive oil , then combine well all the ingredients together.
- Pour the potatoes into large baking tray/pan/dish .
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and bake for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with chutney or ketchup.