November 15, 2015 10:36 pm
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- For Chicken Marination
- For Chicken Coating
- Combine the chicken, black pepper, chili flakes, olive mayonnaise, garlic paste and salt well together.
- Now let the chicken marinade for 4 hours.
- Combine well corn starch and flour, set aside.
- Whisk the egg in a bowl, set aside.
- Set aside bread crumbs in another bowl.
- Now cooking time: First take a piece of chicken then coated in the corn starch and flour mixture then dip it in the egg now coat it in bread crumbs.
- Drop it in preheated oil and fry it until chicken nugget is golden brown.
- Take the chicken nugget out from oil and serve it with ketchup.