June 23, 2013 11:00 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- All Purpose Flour2 cups
- Cubed Butter1/2 cup
- Ice cold Water1/4 cup
- Sugar3 Tablespoons or as desired
- Salt1/2 Teaspoon
- Baking Powder1/2 Teaspoon
- Combine sugar, salt, butter and flour using your finger tips.
- Add cold water to make dough.
- Roll out the dough using rolling pin then transfer the rolled dough to the baking pan, pinch edges to give it a shape.(Pierce the bottom and sides of the crust with a fork to prevent air pockets from forming.
- Pre-heat oven and bake it for 15-20 minutes or till lightly brown.
Tags: All Purpose Flour, Baking Powder, Cubed Butter, Ice cold Water, Salt, Sugar
Categorised in: Cake/Cookies, Categories