December 27, 2014 8:13 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 35-45 Min
- All purpose Flour2 ,1/2 cups
- Baking powder2 Tablespoons
- Vanillan Essence1 Tablespoon
- Sugar1 cup
- Mix Fruits (of your choice)1 cup
- Milk1 cup
- Vegetable oil1/2 cup
- Eggs2 no
- Combine flour, baking powder.
- Whisk well eggs,sugar,milk, oil , vanilla using a hand mixer.
- Add in mix fruits then add in flour mixture and mix well to make batter.
- Transfer the cake batter into your desired cake pan or cupcake pan.
- Pre heat oven at 350 degree F and bake cupcakes for 15 minutes and cake for 35 minutes or until you insert tooth pick to come out clean.
- Remove from oven cool and serve.