April 20, 2013 5:28 pm
Prep Time: 1hour Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Flour4 cups if needed add more
- Dry Instant Yeast1 Tablespoon
- Warm Water1 cup
- Oil1/2 cup
- Sugar1/2 cup
- salt1 Teaspoon
- Butter Melted1/4 cup
- Mix oil, water, eggs, salt yeast and sugar well.
- Add flour and make dough, does not need much kneading. (the dough should not be so sticky and nor too hard)
- Wrap it in a plastic and let rest for a hour in warm place.
- After an hour take half of the dough and roll out evenly round using rolling pin. Butter the rolled dough.
- Then cut it into 8 wedges like cutting pizza.
- Now roll the wedges, starting the wide end and place it in greased baking sheet.Repeat with rest. or just simply make small small balls and place them in baking sheet. Cover the baking sheets with plastic wraps and let them rest in warm place for one more hour.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on the rolls.
- Pre-heat oven and bake at 230 c them for 15 minutes or till golden brown.