Garlic Butter Breadsticks
June 9, 2014 10:35 am
Here is how to make Garlic Butter Breadsticks, The recipe, and youtube Video.
Please click on the youtube icon in the top right corner of our page to subscribe and watch more videos.
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 12 Min
- Organic All Purpose Flour2, 1/2 Cups
- Sugar1 Tablespoon
- Dry instant Yeast1 Tablespoon
- Warm Water1 Cup
- Salted Butter3 Tablespoons
- Sea Salt 1 Teaspoon
- For Toppings
- In a bowl mix yeast, sugar with water and let it stand for a minute.
- In another large bowl add in flour, salt and three tablespoons of butter and combine them well together.
- Now, add the liquid mixture the flour mixture and knew for some time to make a soft dough. Cover the dough and let it rest for one hour to rise.
- When the dough is double in size, divide the dough into four parts and take one part then roll it out about half an inch using a rolling pin. Then cut strips using a knife.
- Transfer the dough strips gently to a baking tray and arrange some cubed butter on top of them, then sprinkle garlic & oregano on it.
- Preheat oven to 450 F and bake the breadsticks for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup or cheese dip.
Tags: Butter, cubed, Dry Instant Yeast, Flour, Garlic & Oregano, Salt, Sugar, Warm Water
Categorised in: Breads (bread, paratha, bolani etc), Categories