May 27, 2014 10:41 am
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- For For Dough
- For Filling
- Dough: Mix a little water with yeast and let stand for a few seconds. Now mix yeast ,salt , flour and more water as required to make soft dough. Cover dough and let rise for at least one hour.
- Filling: Mix leek, oil, salt and chili and strain its water.Set aside.
- Grease the baking pan, take a small ball size of dough and flatten it round on pan using your hand. Now place some filling in the center of dough. Then fold 3 sides of dough one by one on filling to cover the filling completely and make a triangle .(see pictures) Do the same with remaining dough.
- Pre heat oven and bake at 230 c for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and brush some butter on them for glossing look and taste.
- Serve with chutney and yogurt.