April 13, 2014 11:54 am
Prep Time: 20 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- For For Dough
- For Bolani Preparation
- For Recipe Fenugreek Leave (sabzi Shaftal) Click Here.
- Mix salt , oil and water then add the flour and fold to make dough, knead for sometime and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes make small ball from dough and roll out using a rolling pin. Take a little amount of Fenugreek Leave (sabzi Shaftal) mixture and place it in half side of rolled out dough, fold another side to close and seal the mixture and make half moon.
- Transfer the Bolani to pan and add some oil too, cook the Bolani till lightly brown. Flip to cook the other side.
- Serve it with chutney or yogurt.