April 10, 2014 10:32 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Fenugreek Leaves ( cleaned,washed and cut)3 bunches
- Onions, finely chopped2 each
- Tomatoes, Finely chopped2 each
- Garlic, minced3 cloves
- Cooking oil3 Tablespoons
- Turmeric powder1/4 Teaspoon
- Red chili Poweder1 Teaspoon
- Salt To Taste
- Black Pepperto Taste
- Green Chili, choppedTo taste
- Fry garlic and onions in oil until lightly brown.
- Add tomatoes and cook until its soft and gravy.
- Add in turmeric, black pepper, red pepper, chilli ,and stir.
- Add in fenugreek leaves stir and cook on low heat until its soft and its water soaks well. (Stir in between)
- Serve with white rice or bread.