Green Tomatoes Chutney is a full of flavors and so tasty recipe. When you pick your own tomatoes from your garden and make your green tomatoes chutney with Zibakitchen ‘s recipe, you love it.
Here is the recipe for green tomatoes chutney and the youtube video. Please click on the youtube icon on the top right corner of our page to subscribe and watch more videos.
- Green Tomatoes3-4
- Garlic8-10 Cloves
- Anaheim Pepper (cut and remove seeds)2
- Serrano Pepper4-5
- Cilantro1 Cup
- White Distilled Vinegar1/2
- Sea Salt1 Teaspoon
- Cut and remove seeds of the Anaheim pepper.
- Wash and cut green tomatoes, Serrano, garlic and cilantro and set aside.
- In a blender jar add all the ingredients and blend well.
- Serve with any dish you love.