May 6, 2013 10:59 am
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- For For The Dough
- For For Filling
- Cooked Rice Recipe here but you can use any rice you desire.
- In a bowl add salt , oil and water and mix. Add flour and make the dough. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Make your desired size of ball from dough and roll it out as thin as possible on floured surface using rolling pin.
- Brush some butter then sprinkle the cooked rice all over evenly.
- Then roll it on itself to cover all the rice like making a rope.
- Again roll the rope on itself to make a round circle.
- Press it to make it flat disk using your hand, be gentle with it.
- Gently place the stuffed bread to the pan add little oil and cook it on very low heat.Once one side is done flip to cook the other side. It takes approximately 2-3 minutes each side to cook well inside too.be patient with it :). Do the same with rest of ingredients.