Kishmesh Palau (rice with raisin)
April 18, 2013 6:08 pm
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- Rice Long Grained3 Glasses
- Tomato6 finely grated
- Oil1 large Ladle
- Cinnamon Powder1 Tablespoon
- Cumin Powder1 Tablespoon
- SaltTo Taste
- Raisins1 cup
- Wash the rice and soak it over night.
- In a large pan add oil then add grated tomato and cook it till softens. It takes some time. Keep stirring.
- Add salt, cumin and cinnamon powder.
- Add one glass water, then add the strained rice.
- Add two more glasses of water.( or you better know how much water your rice needs.)
- Let it simmer once it comes to boiling add the raisins and cover it with a thick cotton cloth lid (it steams) and let it cook 25-30 minutes on low heat.
Tags: Cinnamon Powder, Cumin powder, Oil, Raisins, Rice long grained, Salt, Tomato
Categorised in: Categories, Rice