March 22, 2014 9:02 am
Prep Time: 20 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- For Dough
- For Plating
- Kidney beans or Dal Nakhod Curry Recipe click on Subject Links.
- Tomato Sauce
- Dry Mint
- Stir Fried Leek or Spring Onions: stir fry chopped leek or spring onions with a little oil and salt.
- For Dough : Mix water, oil , salt then add in baking powder and flour to make dough. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- For Making the Lakhchak:
- Make small ball from dough and roll out to make it thin using rolling pin or machine.
- Cut square shape out of dough using knife.
- Boil water with little salt and little cooking oil. Transfer the cut dough to water and boil for 3-5 minutes. Strain well using strainer.
- Place a layer of boiled Lakhchak to a plate then sprinkle some Dal Nakhod Curry,Tomato Sauce,Mix Curd,Stir Fried Leek or Spring Onions on it. Repeat another layer the same.
- Finally finish it with sprinkling dry mint and red pepper on top and serve.