March 13, 2013 1:02 pm
For Videos, please visit us at https://youtu.be/4QVOxUFYqG0 and please Do Not Forget to Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share the youtube channel with your friends and family.
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Onion, chopped1 Meduim
- Tomato, chopped4-6
- Sugar1 Teaspoon
- Garlic4-5 cloves
- Paprika powder1 Tablespoon
- Bay Leave1
- Canola Oil1/2 cup
- Chili Flakes1 Teaspoon
- In a deep pot add oil and fry garlic, onion until onion lightly brown.
- Now, add tomatoes and cook for some time.
- Add sugar, salt, paprika, and cook tomato gravy on a low to medium heat till it cooks well and softens. (Keep stirring).
- When the tomato sauce is softened, and oil separates the edges, remove from heat.
- Use it for pasta, Macroni or Ashak/Mantu, etc.