February 6, 2014 11:49 am
For videos, please visit us at https://youtu.be/KvwiIvMCEgM and please Do Not Forget to Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share the youtube channel with your friends and family.
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 40 Min
- Kidney Beans, soaked for 6 hrs in advance1 cup
- Onion, finely chopped1 Meduim
- Tomato, finely chopped5-6
- Garlic , minced5 cloves
- Cayenne Powder1 Teaspoon
- Curry Powder1 Tablespoon
- Paprika Powder1 Tablespoon
- Fresh Coriandersome
- SaltTo Taste
- Canola Oil1/2 cup
- Bay Leave1
- Tomato Paste1 Tablespoon
- Wash kidney beans and soak for at least 4-5 hours.
- Pressure cook soaked kidney beans with four cups of water and salt until beans are soft, but not mashed.
- Heat oil and fry garlic, bay leave, and onions until lightly brown. Stir in tomato and cook for some time.
- Add in cayenne powder, paprika powder, curry powder and salt to taste( stir well).
- Add in boiled kidney beans and cook for 15 minutes on medium heat or until the curry separates oil on the edges(Stir in between).
- At last, sprinkle some fresh coriander and serve with rice or bread.