April 26, 2013 4:53 pm
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 45 Min
- White Flour3 1/4 cups
- Warm Milk1 cup
- Water1/2 cup
- Sugar3 Tablespoons
- Salt1 Teaspoon
- Dry Instant Yeast1 Tablespoon
- Oil4 Tablespoons
- In a bowl add warm water with sugar yeast and let set for few minutes.
- Add Warm milk, salt , oil and mix.
- Now add the flour and mix, knead for some minutes.
- Wrap and cover the dough with plastic and let it rest for a couple of hours to rise and double in size.
- Knead again the dough now make it a loaf and rub a tablespoon of oil all around the loaf.
- Place the loaf in the baking pan and let it rise again for 40 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven and bake the bread in 190°C for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on the rack for some time, then cut.