Veg Pizza Puff
June 18, 2013 5:51 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- For dough follow the recipe as follows
- For For Filling
- For For Garnishing
- Heat oil and fry lightly the cubed cheese, remove from oil and cook garlic and tomatoes in the oil. When tomato softens add cheese, onion, chilli, bell pepper, boiled peas and season it with salt, Just stir and combine all ingredients and remove from heat. Does not need to cook it further. Set aside.
- Follow the dough recipe from previous post. Roll out the dough and cut into square then on half side of the rolled out dough place some mixture then cover the mixture with half of dough, seal the edges using a fork.
- Place the pizza puff into the greased baking sheet and brush them with olive oil then sprinkle some garlic and oregano.
- Pre-heat oven and bake them for 15 minutes.