June 16, 2013 5:27 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- All Purpose Flour2 1/2 cups plus flooring
- Warm Water1 cup
- Dry Instant Yeast1 Tablespoon
- Olive oil4 Tablespoons
- Sugar2 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- For For Stuffing ( you can do your own stuffing)
- Heat oil and fry lightly the cubed cheese, remove from oil and cook garlic and tomatoes in the oil. When tomato softens add cheese, onion, chilli, bell pepper and season it with salt, Just stir and combine all ingredients and remove from heat. Does not need to cook it further. Set aside.
- Combine water, sugar and yeast and set it for a minute.
- Add salt olive oil and fold flour to make the dough then transfer it to floured surface and knead it for 5 minutes. Let the dough rest for 1 hour or till double in size.
- Divide the dough into eight and make balls. Slightly roll them out round then place a tablespoon of mixture into center of dough, then seal the dough around the mixture to make a ball again.
- Brush them with melted butter & Bake them at 210 c for 15 minutes or till golden brown.