Uzbek Flat Bread (Naan Uzbeki)
May 6, 2013 12:00 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Flour2 1/4 cups
- Warm Water 1 cup
- Dry Instant Yeast1 Teaspoon
- SaltTo Taste
- Sugar1 Tablespoon
- Poppy Seeds and Black Tillssome
- In a bowl add water, sugar and yeast and let it set for few minutes.
- Add salt and flour and mix to make dough, knead well.
- Cover the dough with plastic and wrap it well then place it in a warm place for 1 hour.
- After one hour knead it well again and divide the dough into two.
- Make nice balls, then gently press each with your fingertips to make it flat and round.
- Place it in a floured clean towel and cover them. Let them rest for 15 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven and gently transfer the flat breads to the baking sheet, take a fork and make a round design in the center of each bread. Sprinkle some water and then sprinkle the poppy seeds and black tills.
- Pre heat oven and bake 240 c for 20 minutes or till nicely brown. Enjoy.
Tags: Dry Instant Yeast, Flour, Poppy Seeds and Black Tills, Salt, Sugar, Warm Water
Categorised in: Breads (bread, paratha, bolani etc), Categories