January 1, 2015 7:56 pm
Prep Time: 30 Min Cook time: 15-18 Min
- Boiled Lasagna Sheets1 box
- Tomato Sauce 3 cups
- Kidney Beans stew2 cups
- Spinach, frozen1 packet
- Onion, chopped1
- Canola Oil2-3 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- OreganoAs Required
- Garlic PowderAs Required
- Chili FlakesAs Required
- Mozzarella Cheese, shredded2 cups
- Lasagna Sheets if not using ready-made Recipe Here
- Tomato Sauce Recipe Here
- Kidney Beans Stew Recipe Here
- Chop finely Onions and stir fry it with a little salt and 2 Tablespoon of oil then add frozen spinach, salt to taste and cook for 5-8 minutes. Set it aside.
- Take the boiled lasagna sheets and place one by one sheet into baking pan.Spread generous amount of tomato sauce then place another sheets .
- Now spread kidney beans stew all over the sheets and arrange another layer of sheets.
- Then spread enough cooked spinach all over the sheets and again arrange another layer of lasagna sheets.
- Finally Spread the tomato sauce all over lasagna evenly again.
- At last sprinkle the mozzarella cheese, some garlic powder, chili flakes and oregano.
- Bake at pre heated oven at 450 Degree F for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven cut and serve.