April 28, 2013 4:52 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Flour1/2 cup
- Semolina1/3 cup
- Salt1/2 Teaspoon
- Olive Oil 1 Tablespoon
- Water 4 Tablespoon
- Mix both flours well first.
- Mix the water, oil, egg and salt.
- Add the mixture into flour and mix to make dough.
- Cover the dough with plastic and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Make your desired thickness sheet using pasta machine.
- Cut square or any other shapes out of the sheet. (Cut your desired shapes. It depends on how you want your lasanga sheets look like).
- Let them dry on board or floured surface for 10 minutes.
- Bring to boil some water and cook them for 5 minutes.
- Remove one by one the sheets and place them into cold water, then remove them from cold water.
- Use them with desired filling.