March 23, 2013 6:35 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Kidney Beans1/2 kg
- Onion2 big
- Tomato6 big
- Garlic6 cloves
- Paprika Powder1 Tablespoon
- Mix Spices1 Tablespoon
- Salt To Taste
- Oil1 Ladle
- Wash the kidney beans and soak over night.
- When you cook wash it again and strain it.
- Wash and blend the tomatoes, onions,garlic in blender.
- In pressure cooker add kidney beans, the blended mixture, oil, masala, paprika salt.
- Add water to cover the kidney beans about 1 and half inches above.
- Pressure cook for 30 minutes or till kidney beans softens.
- Tip , if needs more water add some more water and cook it for some more time, if its water is more uncover the cooker and cook it for some time so its water absorb.