October 26, 2013 5:48 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Spinach Pasta
- Tomato Sauce
- Oregano and coriander Leavessome
- Cheddar Cheesesome
- Olive Oil4 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Spinach Pasta Recipe Click Here.
- Tomato Sauce Recipe Click Here.
- Kidney Beans Stew Recipe Click Here.
- When boiled rinse the pasta well in cold water and heat oil, add in the pasta with salt. Transfer the pasta to plate.
- Serve with Tomato sauce and kidney beans stew. Garnish it with oregano, coriander leaves and desired cheese.