June 3, 2013 11:17 am
Prep Time: 30 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- All purpose flour1 cup
- Semolina 1/3 cup
- Spinach Puree1/3 cup
- Oil 1 Tablespoon
- Salt1/2 Teaspoon
- Spinach Puree : Wash the spinach let all its water drains.Blend the spinach using blender to make it puree. Strain the spinach puree through a strainer with help of back of a spoon.
- Making Pasta: Mix the flours first with some salt. Add egg and spinach puree, oil and mix it using a fork. Now knead the dough for 5 minutes.
- Wrap the dough in plastic and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Cut the dough into two pieces then roll out the dough in your desired thickness using pasta machine or rolling pin. Cut the the dough to desired shape or style using pasta machine or cutter.
- Cook it fresh in boiling water with some salt and oil for 5-8 minutes.Or after the pasta is ready spread them on a clean large cotton cloth and let it completely dry then reserve it in zip lock plastic for later.