Sheer o Paratha (Paratha with milk)
June 7, 2013 12:16 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Organic All Purpose Flour2 cups
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt To Taste
- Water3/4 cup
- Canola OilFor Deep Frying
- First, combine water, olive oil, salt and add flour and fold/knead to make the dough; knead it for 5 minutes. Let it rest for half an hour.
- Make small balls from the dough, and on floured surface roll it rounds using rolling pin.
- Heat oil and deep fry the Paratha. Continue with the rest of dough.
- Enjoy with Paratha with milk and some sugar over parathas for breakfast.
Youtube Video Link
Tags: Canola Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Milk, Organic All Purpose Flour, Salt, Water
Categorised in: Breads (bread, paratha, bolani etc), Categories, Kids Favorites