March 20, 2013 12:30 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Flour3 1/4 cups if needed add more
- Warm milk/water1 cup
- Oil1/2 cup
- Dry Instant Yeast1 Tablespoon
- Black Till1/2 teaspoon
- Salt 1/3 teaspoon
- Cardamom1 teaspoon
- Sugar1 cup
- Mix the yeast with warm milk/water, add oil,eggs,sugar,salt and cardamom then whisk well to combine all the ingredients.
- Add flour and make soft dough, the dough should not be so hard.
- Let it set for 2 hours or so in warm place.
- Spread the dough on baking sheet then add black tills and with fork decorate it all over.
- Pre heat oven and bake at 230 c for 15 minutes or till golden brown.
- Let it cool then cut it as desired.