July 20, 2013 10:58 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- For ّFor dough
- For For Filling
- Mix salt, oil, flour then add water to make the dough; knead for some time and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Mash the boiled potato and add chopped onions, pepper, coriander, and salt. Mix them all well.
- Now make a small ball from the dough and roll out using the rolling pin. Take a couple of tablespoon of potato mixture and place it in half side of rolled out the dough then fold the other side to close and seal the mixture.
- Transfer the Bolani to a hot pan and add some sesame oil around the Bolani; cook the Bolani until lightly brown and then flip to cook the other side.
- Serve it with chutney or yogurt.