March 16, 2013 5:33 pm
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- Flour4 3/4 cups
- Warm Water2 cups
- Sugar1 Tablespoon
- Salt To taste
- Dry Instant Yeast1 1/2 Tablespoons
- Combine water salt, sugar and instant yeast.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Knead it well then transfer it to a plastic bag and let it rest in a warm place for 4 hours.
- Make small ball from dough then roll it round and not so much thin.
- Then transfer it to pan. Do not move it once you place it on pan for a minute, you will see bubbles that shows that its ready to turn.
- Then turn to other side again do not move it for a minute.
- Let it cool when it cools cut it with a scissor then open it slowly from center. as shown in picture.