March 28, 2013 5:52 pm
Prep Time: 30 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Organic All Purpose Flour1, 1/2 cup
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil2 tablespoons
- Sea Salt1/2 Taspoon
- Water1/2 cup add more if needed
- Ghee for prepration1/4 cup
- Extra FlourAs needed
- Add two tablespoons of oil, salt water, and flour to make the dough. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Make small balls out of the dough.
- Take a small ball and roll it out as thin as you can using rolling pin.
- Spread two tablespoons ghee evenly on rolled dough.
- Now, make folds of the rolled dough just like you are making pleats.
- Once pleated, take one end and roll it from center to other ends to make round shape ball again. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Gently roll it again round, but not so thin; transfer the paratha to the pan.
- Add a tablespoon ghee at the bottom of the pan and one tablespoon on top of paratha. Cook both side over medium heat.