July 7, 2013 5:16 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- All Purpose Flour2 cups extra for flooring
- Warm Water3/4 cup
- Caster sugar1 Tablespoon
- Dry Instant Yeast1 Teaspoon
- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
- Salt To Taste
- Combine water sugar and yeast and let set for a minute. Add oil, salt and flour , fold the flour to make dough. knead it for some time. Let it rest in warm place for 1 hour or till double in size.
- Make Small ball from the dough then roll it out using rolling pin.
- Heat the flat pan and cook it for a minute and turn to cook the other side. Done