Naan Jawaary (Maize Flat Bread)
May 9, 2013 4:52 pm
Prep Time: Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Maize/cornflour (ard jawary)1 cup
- Flour1 cup
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Warm Water1/2 cup
- Oil1/4 cup
- Dry Instant Yeast1 Teaspoon
- Salt1/4 Teaspoon
- Cardamom1/2 Teaspoon
- Popppy Seedsas needed
- In bowl add water yeast, sugar and dissolve and combine the ingredients.
- Add oil, salt, egg, cardamom then mix.
- Add both flours and fold to make dough then knead it for 5 minutes.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for a couple of hours or till rises.
- Spread it on a baking sheet again let it rest for 15 minutes, then sprinkle some poppy seeds.
- Pre-heat oven and bake it at 250 c° for 15 minutes or till golden brown. Let it cool then cut and serve.
Tags: Cardamom, Dry Instant Yeast, Egg, Flour, Maize/cornflour (ard jawary), Oil, Popppy Seeds, Salt, Sugar, Warm Water
Categorised in: Breads (bread, paratha, bolani etc), Categories