June 29, 2013 6:30 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- All Purpose Flour4 cups
- Butter / Sheep tail Fat1/2 cup
- Warm Water1 cup
- Salt 2 teaspoons
- Yeast2 Teaspoons
- Black Tillssome
- Combine yeast, water then add salt butter.
- Add flour and fold to make dough, knead it for some time. Cover and let it rest in warm place for an hour or till double in size.
- Divide the dough into two, use your hands and flat it round, but not the edges, Make patterns using spoon in center and sprinkle some black tills.
- Pre-heat oven and bake it for 15 minutes. Enjoy it with milk or tea and sugar for breakfast.