September 18, 2013 4:36 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- For For Dough
- For For Filling
- Mix salt and water then add the flour and fold to make dough, knead for some time and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Wash the leek then cut into small pieces. Add pepper salt and oil and combine them well. Set aside.
- Now, make a small ball from the dough and roll out using the rolling pin. Take a little amount of leek mixture and place it on half side of rolled out dough, fold another side to close and seal the mixture and make half moon.
- Transfer the Bolani to a pan and add some oil too, cook the Bolani until lightly brown. Flip to cook the other side.
- Serve it with chutney or yogurt.