December 17, 2013 11:41 am
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- For For Dough
- For For Fillng
- For Filling: Cook minced chicken in oil till soft and dry on medium heat. Add onion, salt and pepper, and cook for a few minutes. Let it cool.
- For Dough: In a bowl add salt , oil , water and mix. Add flour and fold in to make the dough. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Make your desired size of ball from dough and roll it out as thin as possible on floured surface using rolling pin.
- Brush some butter then sprinkle the cooked chicken all over evenly.
- Then roll it on itself to cover all the rice like making a rope.
- Again roll the rope on itself to make a round circle.
- Press it to make it flat disk using your hand, be gentle with it.
- Gently place the stuffed bread to the pan add little oil and cook it on very low heat.Once one side is done flip to cook the other side. Do the same with rest of ingredients.