June 17, 2013 4:59 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- All Purpose Flour1 cup
- Warm Water1/3 cup
- Olive oil2 Tablespoons
- Sugar1 Tablespoon
- Dry Instant Yeast2/3 Teaspoon
- Salt 1/4 teaspoon
- Garlic Powder1 Teaspoon
- For For topping
- In a bowl combine sugar water and yeast and mix, let it stand for a minute. Add oil, garlic powder, salt and mix again. Add flour and mix to make a soft dough, knead it for a awhile. Wrap it with plastic and cover then let the dough rest for an hour or till doubles in size.
- Knead again and cut them into pieces using a knife, then roll them into 10-15 inches rope on little floured surface. Knot them.
- Place the knots to greased baking sheet, cover them and let them rise again in warm place for 20 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven and bake at 240 c for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush them with butter and sprinkle some garlic powder & oregano.