May 20, 2013 10:39 am
Prep Time: 30 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- For For dough
- For For Filling
- In bowl add oil, salt, water and mix, then add flour and fold to make dough. Knead it for a couple of minutes. Let it rest for 1/2 hour.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and mash it so finely, I use grater to grate it. Add salt, coriander, black pepper and mix. Make small balls and set them aside.
- Make a small ball from dough and slightly roll it out using rolling pin.
- Put a potato ball in the center and seal the dough to make a ball again..
- Roll it out slightly and slowly with your hand to make it flat ( you can use rolling pin as well but I used my hand to be more careful with the Parathas), make sure do not make any hole.
- Transfer it to the pan and add some oil. Cook it till lightly brown, flip it to cook the other side too. Serve with yogurt or chutney.