November 28, 2013 5:33 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- For Dough
- For Filling
- Dough : Combine egg, oil salt with water and add slowly the flour , baking powder to make dough. Knead for sometime and let it rest for 15 -20 minutes.
- Filling : Wash and soak Green Gram over night.
- Strain and cook adding water salt until soft. When Green Gram is soft strain using strainer. Then add salt , pepper and mix.
- Preparation: Now make small balls from dough. Take a ball and roll out round and thin using rolling pin. Place a tablespoon of green bean mixture in center, fold three sides of round rolled dough to center to make a triangle and seal .( use little water to seal well). See pictures.
- Heat oil and deep fry both side until lightly golden brown.