April 28, 2013 5:05 pm
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- Organic All Purpose Flour1 cup
- Warm Water1/3 cup
- Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Sugar1 Tablespoon
- Salt1/4 Teaspoon
- Dry Instant Yeast2/3 Teaspoon
- For For Topping
- In a bowl add sugar water and yeast and mix, let it set for a minute.
- Add oil, garlic powder, salt and mix.
- Add flour and mix to make a soft dough, knead it for a awhile.
- Wrap it with plastic and cover then let the dough rest for an hour or till doubles in size.
- Knead again and cut them into pieces using a knife, then roll them into 10 inches rope on little floured surface.
- Place the ropes into greased baking sheet, cover them and let them rise again in warm place.
- Pre-heat oven and bake them for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush them with butter and sprinkle some garlic powder.