August 30, 2013 11:58 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- All Purpose Flour2 & 3/4 cups
- Active Yeast1 & 1/2 Teaspoons
- Vegetable Oil1/4 cup
- Sugar1/4 cup
- Warm Water1/2 cup
- Salt1/2 Teaspoon
- Tuti Fruiti 1/2 cup
- In a bowl mix yeast water and let it set for 1 minute.
- Add sugar, oil, salt and egg, tuti fruiti and mix well. Then add flour and fold to make dough, let it rest till double in size or it rises.
- Now knead the dough and divide the dough into 6 and make small small balls and place them on baking sheet then press them with your hand slightly. Cover with plastic, let it rest for 30 minutes or till double in size. Sprinkle the sesame seeds.
- Pre- heat oven and bake it at 250 c° for 15 minutes.