Deep Fry Layered Flat Bread (Qatlama)
November 5, 2013 12:19 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Flour 2 cups
- salt 1/2 Teaspoon
- Water3/4 cups
- Melted Butter3 Tablespoons
- Powdered Suger1 Tablespoon
- Oil For Deep Frying 2 cups
- Mix water and salt then add flour and fold in to make dough. Knead for some time and let rest for 1-2 hours.
- Make make small orange size ball from dough. On floured surface roll out the dough as thin as possible using rolling pin. Then spread the butter, sprinkle some flour and cut the buttered dough about 3-4 inches wide using a knife. Now roll the cut dough into itself, roll out again round using your hand or rolling pin.
- Heat oil and deep fry the Qatlama.
- Sprinkle with some sugar and serve.
Tags: Flour, Melted Butter, Oil for deep frying, Powdered Suger, Salt, Water
Categorised in: Breads (bread, paratha, bolani etc), Categories