October 20, 2013 12:29 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Pizza dough
- Pizza Sauce
- Soya Cutlets 9-10
- Capsicum, sliced1
- Pizza Cheese , grated200 grams
- Onion, chopped1
- Black Olive sliced3 Tablespoons
- Oregano1 Tablespoon
- Olive oil4 Tablespoons
- Pizza dough Recipe Click Here.
- Pizza Sauce Recipe Click Here.
- Soya Cutlets Recipe Click Here.
- Roll out the dough round and thin.
- Place the soya balls around the edges of dough and pinch the dough around the balls to seal.
- Spread the pizza sauce then add in cheese, onion, capsicum, olive and sprinkle oregano, Add a teaspoon of olive oil on top of all soya balls.
- Heat oven and bake the crown pizza at 220 c for 20 minutes.