May 8, 2013 5:09 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Soya Granules1/2 cup
- Boiled Peas1/4 cup
- Boiled Potato2 mashed
- Coriander Powder1 Tablespoon
- Mix Spices1 Teaspoon
- Bread Crumbs5 Tablespoons
- Coriander Leaves3 Tablespoons chopped
- SaltTo Taste
- Chilli2 chopped
- Oil For Deep Frying
- Semolina1/2 cup
- Boil the soya granules for 3 minutes, drain and squeeze out the water from it then rinse it well 3 times with cold water. Again drain and squeeze out the water from it.
- In bowl add and mix well soya, peas, bread crumbs, coriander leaves, mashed potato, chopped chilli and salt.
- Make your desired shapes out of the mixture then dip it with semolina then deep fry them till golden brown.
- Serve with chutney or ketchup.