Pizza Sauce is easy to make at home,and it is healthy too. Especially, with a touch of fresh oregano, you will love the aroma and taste.
For video, please visit us at the youtube Channel https://youtu.be/b6trjEv1sx4 and please Do Not Forget to Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share the youtube channel with your friends and family.
- Garlic4-6 cloves (grated)
- Canola Oil1/4 cup
- Coriander Powder1 Tablespoon
- Salt To Taste
- Oregano Leaves1-2 Tablespoons
- Black Pepper1 Teaspoon
- Cayenne Pepper1 Teaspoon
- Paprika Powder1 Tablespoon
- Sugar1 Tablespoon
- Bring to boil water then add the tomatoes and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the boiled water and rinse with cold water.
- Let it cool then peel and blend the tomatoes using a blender.
- At last, strain tomatoes to remove the seeds and get a smooth puree.
- Heat oil and fry garlic then mix the spices, salt and sugar to the tomato sauce.
- Keep stirring and cook it till it’s well cooked or thickens.