September 12, 2013 12:04 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- For For Dough
- For For Filling
- For For Glaze
- For Dough: Mix yeast, sugar and water then add in salt, egg, milk and butter then fold the flour to make dough. Cover and let it rise in warm place.
- For Filling: Combine cinnamon, sugar , cocoa and cardamom and set side.
- Now roll out the dough about 1/3 inch and spread with butter then sprinkle the cinnamon & cocoa filling. Roll up tightly, Seal well by pinching edge of dough into roll. Cut into 2 -inch slices; place cut sides down in pan. Cover again and let it raise for 30 minutes.
- Pre heat oven and bake at 220 c for 20 minutes.
- For Glaze: Mix sugar, milk and vanilla and cook over medium heat for a minute to make the glaze.
- Pour the glaze over the rolls and enjoy.