May 12, 2013 6:38 pm
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- Flour4 cups
- Warm Milk1 cup
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Salt1 Teaspoon
- Vanilla1 Teaspoon
- Dry Instant Yeast1 Tablespoon
- Butter1/2 cup
- Choclates Piecesas needed
- Mix oil, milk, eggs, salt yeast and sugar well.
- Add flour to make dough, wrap it in a plastic and let rest for a hour in warm place.
- After an hour take half of the dough and roll out evenly round using rolling pin. Butter the rolled dough.
- Then cut it into 8 wedges like cutting pizza.
- Now place a piece of chocolate and roll the wedges, starting the wide end and place it in greased baking sheet.Repeat with rest. Cover the baking sheets with plastic wraps and let them rest in warm place for one more hour.
- Pre-heat oven and bake them for 15 minutes or till golden brown.