January 29, 2014 11:46 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Layered Flat Bread2 each
- Slice Cheese2 each
- Oregano 1 Tablespoon
- For Chicken Cutlets
- Please see recipe for Layered Paratha
- Chicken Cutlets: Combine chicken, onion, salt, bread crumbs, coriander, black pepper, garlic and salt.
- Make small ball then press it with your hand to make it round and flat.
- Heat a pan add some oil and fry both sides of cutlets until golden brown on medium heat.
- Remove from heat and place Cheese slices on cutlets.
- For Serving Tacos:
- Gently fold layered paratha in half.
- Now inside the fold add 2 cutlets, spread some oregano on it and serve with ketchup or chutney.
- Top the Tacos with oregano.
Tags: Black Pepper, Bread Crumbs, Chicken, Chicken , minced, Coriander powder, Garlic, Layered Flat Bread, minced, Oil for frying, Onion, Onion, minced, Oregano, Salt, Slice Cheese
Categorised in: Appetizers, Categories, Non Veg, Wrap, Roll, Frankie