May 12, 2013 6:12 pm
Prep Time: Min Cook time: 12 Min
- Flour4 cups
- Warm Water1 cup
- Oil1/2 cup
- Sugar1/3 cup
- Dry Instant Yeast 1 Tablespoon
- Salt1 Teaspoon
- Sesame Seeds1 Tablespoon
- In a bowl mix yeast water and let it set for 2 minutes.
- Add sugar, oil, salt and egg and mix well. Then add flour and fold to make dough, let it rest till double in size or it rises.
- Now knead the dough and make small small balls and place them on baking sheet then press them with your hand. Cover it with plastic, let it rest for 30 minutes or till double in size. Sprinkle the sesame seeds.
- Pre- heat oven and bake it at 250 c° for 10-12 minute.
Tags: Dry Instant Yeast, Egg, Flour, Oil, Salt, Sesame Seeds, Sugar, Warm Water
Categorised in: Breads (bread, paratha, bolani etc), Burgers, Categories