May 12, 2013 5:34 pm
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- Flour2 cups
- Warm Water1/2 cup
- Dry instant yeast1/2 Tablespoon
- Sugar1/4 cup
- Oil1/4 cup
- Salt1/2 teaspoon
- Sesame Seeds1 Teaspoon
- In a bowl mix yeast water and let it set for 2 minutes.
- Add sugar, oil, salt and egg and mix well. Then add flour and fold to make dough, let it rest till double in size or it rises.
- Now knead the dough and cut it into three, roll them long like a rope.
- Take the three ropes ends and seal them together , now braid them as you do your hair, again seal the two ends together to make a round shape. Place it to the baking sheet and cover it, let it rest for 30 minutes or till double in size. Sprinkle the sesame seeds.
- Pre- heat oven and bake it at 220 c° for 15 minute.